Roots Collective Thai Coconut Bowl Recipe
Celebrate #NationalVegetarianWeek with a super simple and tasty recipe.
1 bottle (230g) Roots Collective Asian Sling
200g tofu (diced into 15ml pieces)
400ml can light coconut milk
2 spring onions (roughly-chopped)
200g mixed oriental-style vegetables eg. tenderstem broccoli, babycorn (cut in half), mangetout, baby pak choi leaves
1 fresh red chilli (thinly-sliced)
30ml (2 tablespoons) vegetable oil
Brown rice to serve
Preparation time – 5 mins
Cooking time – 15 mins
- In a wok or large saucepan heat the vegetable oil on a medium heat.
- Add the chicken or tofu and fry for approximately 3-4 minutes until cooked.
- Now add the chilli and vegetables and heat gently.
- Add the Roots Collective Asian sling and coconut milk and heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the lime juice and stir.
- Serve in large bowls over the brown rice.
Roots Collective’s Top Tip
Garnish with freshly chopped coriander.