We’ve flipped the idea of a traditional pancake recipe – with added superfood qualities!
Time to prepare: 10 mins
Time to cook: 10 mins
You will need:
Sweet Beets - 1 bottle
Large eggs - 2
Plain Flour - 70g
Milk - 40ml
Unrefined Golden Caster Sugar - 10g
Unsalted butter to fry
Yellow Peaches - sliced into segments
Plums - sliced into segments
Honey to drizzle
1. Add all ingredients into a bowl and whisk together. Should be free flowing and smooth pancake mix.
2. Using a piece of kitchen roll, lightly butter the frying pan.
3. Add 1/5th of the mix to the frying pan and roll around spreading as evenly and thinly as possible. Allow to cook on both sides for approx. 2 mins. Or until starting to take colour.
4. Repeat process using all the mix.
5. To serve, fold pancake in half (one side will be pinker than the other, fold pink side out). Spoon Greek yoghurt over the pancake. Scatter Peach segments, Plum segments and Raspberries over the top of the Greek Yoghurt. Drizzle with honey to taste and Enjoy!